Vented American Fire Glass Stainless Steel Fire Ring Burner, necessary for creating a balanced flame display, are the perfect component for completing your outdoor gas fire feature project. When it comes to enjoying your fire pit, there is no substitute for stainless steel as it allows for increased durability, reliable performance, and a subtly modern design. Preferable and more reliable than standard steel—which has a shorter lifespan—304 stainless steel prevents corrosion caused by rain and humidity, making it a better choice for an improved fire experience. Designed to bring your fire feature a big, beautiful, and full flame, this is a fire ring made to amaze.
Simple and long lasting, the unsurpassed durability of this fire ring is easy to install and even more of a pleasure to enjoy. Set a low flame to admire the pure beauty of fire flickering against fire glass or set a steady flare to warm you and your guests on a cooler evening. A round profile creates a campfire-like center with a blaze that descends outward. Its cross-bar design and staggered burner ports allow for a high flame pattern. These burners burn at over 88,000 to 593,000 BTU's (dependent on burner)—giving you a beautiful flame to dance on your fire glass! Not only does a 304 stainless steel fire ring improve functionality of fire features, it also blends harmoniously with varying of color palettes, design concepts, and materials. Stainless steel makes your burner easier to maintain even in a wide range of climates and provides all the safety and structure necessary to operate a fire feature. It also makes it easy to clean as it can stand up to tough abrasive cleaners. Once the American Fire Glass Stainless Steel Fire Ring Burner is installed, you can sit back under the stars with a drink and enjoy your fire knowing that you've chosen a long-lasting burner that will not cause damage to your fire pit.
Please note: A minimum clearance between the perimeter of the ring burner and the fire pit's interior is required. Certain fire bowls and fire pits include a recommended fire ring size. Service and installation of this product is required by an NFI Certified professional. To locate one near you, please refer to our Find a Pro page. To get the most out of your fire pit burner ring, view our wide fire glass selection for adorning your fire feature. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to give one of our helpful team members a call at 866-578-8538 or send a message on our live chat.
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Cross-Bar Design Allows for Better Gas Circulation and Realistic, Even Flame Distribution
- Drilled Burner Ports Prevent Whistling Noise
- 6" Offers Heat Output of 88,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 12" Offers Heat Output of 92,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 18" Offers Heat Output of 147,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 24" Offers Heat Output of 297,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 30" Offers Heat Output of 430,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 36" Offers Heat Output of 445,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 48"Offers Heat Output of 593,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- Burner Ring Sizes Up to 24" Feature a 1/2" Female NPT Gas Inlet
- Burner Ring Sizes Up to 48" Feature a 3/4" Female NPT Gas Inlet
- Compatible with Outdoor Propane or Natural Gas Fire Features Only
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Minimum Clearance Required, Please See Owner's Manual for Specifications
- For Fire Glass Capacity (Sold Separately) Please See Specs Sheet
- Please See Specs Sheet for Dimensions