Offering the natural tone and texture of concrete with a contemporary rectangular body, the 60" Mount Warner Concrete Fire Pit with Rectangular Burner is the perfect addition to your outdoor getaway. With up to 165,000 BTUs of heat, the cool evening air wonâ€™t bother you or your guests.
Handmade by artisans right here in California, USA, each Mount Warner fire pit is designed to complement your decor and act as a gathering area for relaxation and conversation. Made of a fine GFRC concrete and completed with a smooth finish, included black lava rock adds contrast between the gray of the concrete and the vibrant orange flames. The stainless steel burner and pan are designed for extended use outdoors, and will ensure many, many years of enjoyment. The matching chrome key valve completes the design, and works with the match lit ignition system for easy lighting. This fire pit stands at 14.5" tall, approximately knee height, and ships for use with natural gasâ€”and includes a hardline propane conversion kit.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Durable and Stylish GFRC Concrete
- Features Stainless Steel Whistle-Free Flex Lines
- Stainless Steel Burner and Pan
- Pre-Installed Matching Key Valve
- Handmade in USA
- Provides Up to 165,000 BTUs of Heat
- Includes 30 lbs of Black Lava Rock
- Features Match Lit Ignition System
- Ships for Use with Natural Gas
- Hardline Propane Conversion Kit Included
- Dimensions: 60" L x 36" W x 14.5" H
Please Note: This fire pit cannot house a propane tank within its base. To use this unit with an external propane tank, a regulator is also required (sold separately).