Infrared or radiant energy is the most practical way to add warmth to spaces like patios, terraces, verandas, enclosed areas, and any indoor or outdoor setting where heated air cannot easily be contained and re-circulated.
A heated quartz element emits a safe, clean wavelength of light that is only absorbed by solid objects. transferring heat directly to a person, table, or floor, rather than the air. For this reason infrared heat can be distributed very evenly, and will not simply blow away in windy or drafty conditions.
Please Note: Stainless Steel is the standard color. Non-standard colors are special order, and lead time for them is 10 business days.
- FREE SHIPPING!!!
- 240 VOLT; 16.7 AMPS
- Suitable for indoors or outdoors - ceiling or wall mounted
- Mounting brackets included
- Powder Coated colors available: Almond, Beige, Black, Bronze, White
- Minimal clearance requirements
- No moving parts-low maintenance
- Easily regulated heat output
- No tanks to fill
- UL Lis(more...)