The 36" Corinthian Fire Bowl takes you one step further in the world of Fire Bowls by creating Big Impact in any space. The 30" sharp bowl design give this a look that's sure to impact conversation. There are multiple colors to choose from to allow for most any outdoor decor. This particular fire bowl is as professional as they come. It's built from reinforced concrete to withstand the intense flame that it is capable of yielding. You'll find this same 36" Corinthian Fire Bowl in many restaurants, hotels and resorts across America for it's dependable and sophisticated look. Our 60k-80k BTU stainless steel Fire Pit Burner makes the perfect compliment to your outdoor amusement. This fire bowl can be used with lava rock found at most any hardware or garden store, as well as "block yards" that also sell masonry supplies. Otherwise, Starfire Direct always recommends using ever popular Fire Glass in your 36" Corinthian Fire Bowl. Uses approximately 45lbs of fireglass.
The 36" Corinthian Fire Bowl has been featured in many home and garden magazines. It has graced homes across the country. Buy the 36" Corinthian Fire Bowl today and start enjoying the benefits of owning a top quality fire bowl.
These units are custom built to your needs and quality takes time! After completion, your new 36" Corinthian Fire Bowl will be shipped via LTL Freight. Free shipping is offered on this unit for a limited time which saves you an additional $350-$600. If unusual shipping circumstances arise, you will be contacted to discuss additional terms.
- Contemporary & classic design
- Designers Top Choice
- Can operate on LP or NG (LP is an additional charge)
- Stainless Steel Burner with up to 60k-80k BTUs Heat
- Optional automated system. Typically used for high end applications
- Made from durable reinforced concrete for unsurpassed strength
- Can be used with Lava Rock or Fireglass
- Uses aproximately 45lbs of fireglass
- 1 year warranty on all burner and mechanical features
- 1 year warranty on 36" Corinthian Fire Bowl Unit
CSA Approval Certificate (US)
California residents, click here for Prop 65 Warning.