Our Angled Pan Burner is hand-made and designed to flow with the shape of your fireplace. The angled sides allow it to fill your fireplace evenly to produce a custom designer appearance. Fill the inside of this pan with your favorite fireglass color to create a look that is as unique as it is beautiful.
The pan is made of real Hammered Copper that is hand-antiqued for a rich bronze patina finish. The burner system, also angled to match the form of you fireplace, is made of 304 stainless steel. The gas inlet is located on the rear of the burner so it connects to your gas line no matter where it is located in your fireplace. This kit also includes a whistle free flex line and 1/2" elbow for easy installation. This burner is designed to be used with Natural Gas only however, propane is ok if used in an outdoor fireplace only, (call us for details).
The Angled Pan Burner is sure to impress as it enhances your fireside experience!
This item is custom built to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks until the item is shipped out.
- Angled to fit shape of your fireplace!
- Made of real Hammered Copper
- Stainless Steel Burner System
- Includes whistle free flex line and 1/2" elbow fitting
- Powder coated steel version available in several beautiful colors
- Works great with fireglass
- Custom Sizes available. ?Call 866-578-8538 for details.
- For use with Natural Gas only. ?(Propane OK if used in outdoor fireplace)
Front Width: 22" ?Back Width: 16" ?Overall Depth: 10.5" ?Height: 4.25" ? (Custom Sizes Available)