Please Note: These logs make a wonderful addition to your fireplace, and are compatible with most Real Fyre burners(sold separately). This listing is for the logs only.
A fire should be an experience, something to be enjoyed. Our 20" Real Fyre Split Oak Designer Plus Vented Gas Logs offers the highest quality design that will leave you and your guests enjoying the luxurious ambiance of a full fire without the inconvenient mess or hussle and bussle of having to buy more fire wood.
Real Fyre Gas Logs are American made gas fire products, hand painted by Real Fyre artisans to recreate the authentic details and look of a real wood burning fire. The logs are made of the finest ceramics and steel reinforced to maintain their look and shape while enduring the high temperature produced by the gas.
Real Fyre offers the convenience of customizing the look of your fireplace experience by selecting one of three gas burner types.
- G4 Burner - Is the tried and true burner. This single burner is traditional in its design and purpose, while adding an extra glow to an already beautiful gas log set.
- G45 Burner- This double burner is our most popular seller. In addition to the main burner, a secondary burner is in place to enhance the glowing embers providing the most realistic look.
- P Burner- The Pan is designed to have flames envelop the entire pan, giving your fireplace a full flame effect.
Real Fyre Gas Logs also offer extra accessories in our decor packs. Choose from a variety of handcrafted pieces such as acorns, pinecones and wood chips for a unique look to your fireplace. Oak wood is known to be a symbol of both strength and endurance, Real Fyre decided to take it just a little bit farther in that thought. Spare yourself the time from conventional fire logs, and invest in Real Fyre Gas Logs to start enjoying a rich and long lasting no-nonsense fire today.
• Refractory Steel Reinforced Gas Logs
• Hand Painted
• Realistic Charred Look
• Modeled After Actual Wood Logs
• Made in the USA
• Multiple Burner Options Available
• Multiple Ignition Types Available