Please Note: These logs make a wonderful addition to your fireplace, and are compatible with most Real Fyre burners(sold separately). This listing is for the logs only.
The simpleness of being able to turn on your fire and enjoy it without the need of going to buy more wood or keeping it alive is a nice thought. Our 18" Real Fyre White Birch Vented Gas Logs offers a design that will create an enjoyable atmosphere for you and your family without having to go out to buy more wood for your fireplace.
Real Fyre products are American made, hand painted by Real Fyre artisans to recreate the authentic details and look of a real wood burning fire. The logs are made of the finest ceramics and steel reinforced to maintain their look and shape while enduring the high temperature produced by the gas.
Real Fyre offers the luxury of customizing the look of your fireplace experience by selecting one of three gas burner types.
- G4 Burner - Is the tried and true burner. This single burner is traditional in its design and purpose, while adding an extra glow to an already beautiful gas log set.
- G45 Burner- This double burner is our most popular seller. In addition to the main burner, a secondary burner is in place to enhance the glowing embers providing the most realistic look.
- P Burner- The Pan is designed to have flames envelop the entire pan, giving your fireplace a full flame effect.
Real Fyre Gas Logs also offer extra accessories in our decor packs. Choose from a variety of handcrafted pieces such as acorns, pinecones and wood chips for a unique look to your fireplace. Oak in itself has been known to be a symbol of both strength and endurance, Real Fyre decided to take it just a little bit farther in that thought. Spare yourself the time from conventional fire logs, and invest in Real Fyre Gas Logs to start enjoying a rich and long lasting no-nonsense fire today.
• Refractory Steel Reinforced Gas Logs
• Hand Painted
• Realistic Charred Look
• Modeled After Actual Wood Logs
• Made in the USA
• Multiple Burner Options Available
• Multiple Ignition Types Available