Please Note: These Real Fyre logs have been used as floor model demos, but are otherwise in new condition. These logs have never been used with a burner, and therefore do not have any discoloration or soot build-up.
With a look that is fresh from the wood pile, the Real Fyre Vented Rugged Split Oak See-Thru Gas Logs are as close to real wood as possible, down to the smallest detail. Ideal for multi-view fireplaces, these logs will deliver whichever way you look at them. Much more sustainable and low-maintenance than traditional solid-burning fireplaces, a Real Fyre gas burner (sold separately) can make your life that much easier. You will spend less time gathering firewood, stoking your fire, and dealing with soot, and more time enjoying the dancing flames of your peninsula or island fireplace.
Made from the highest quality fiber-reinforced refractory ceramic and fortified with steel rods, each log is guaranteed for life with Real Fyre's Lifetime Warranty. Rest assured knowing your beautiful logs are protected year after year. Skilled artists use real wood samples to hand-paint each log, making each log as true-to-life as possible, and from every angle. These logs are designed to be used exclusively with Real Fyre G45-2 See-Thru burners.
The Rugged Split Oak See-Thru Gas Logs are designed to be used with these Real Fyre Burners: G45-2, G45-2-SS (Stainless Steel Pan)
- FREE SHIPPING
- Compatible with Real Fyre G45-2 and G45-2-SS (Stainless Steel Pan) Burners Only
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Features an Incredible Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-Painted for Added Realism
- Realistic Split Oak Finish
- Crafted from Fiber-Reinforced Refractory Ceramic with Steel Rods for Extra Support
- Hand-Crafted from Real Wood Samples
- Burner System is Sold Separately