One of our contemporary best-sellers, the Starfire Designs 40" Square Mill Fire Pit is as beautiful as they come and is designed for optimal performance. Handmade right here in California, this fire feature is built-to-last. Whether revamping your commercial or residential space, creating a cozy atmosphere during the chilly nights is a cinch with this fire feature.
The Mill comes standard with a burner capable of producing up to 125,000 BTUs of heat (dependent on ignition). The burner is made of 304 stainless steel to ensure it lasts for years to come and rests on a 16 gauge 304 stainless steel burner pan. Weep holes in the pan allow water to drain through and out the opening at the bottom of the fire pit, to prevent water from pooling and preventing your flames from igniting. Each Mill goes through a two-stage powder coating process. First, a zinc protectant primer coat is applied on the shell to help prevent corrosion. Then, it is finished with a scratch and heat resistant industrial powder coat to ensure it can withstand the normal wear and tear any fire pit is sure to experience. Available in several beautiful standard colors that easily integrate with any decor, you can also give us a call for a quote on a custom color to better suit your living space.
A protective fabric cover is included with your purchase to keep your investment looking new for years to come. We include our Starfire brand lava rock with this fire pit, but should you be looking for something different to fill your fire feature, you can upgrade to a variety of fire glass colors and styles (sold separately). To fill this fire pit, approximately 70 lbs of fire glass is needed (sold separately). The Mill can be used with a propane or natural gas hardline, but is also offered as a LPT model. This liquid propane tank variation of the Mill is ideal for customers that do not have the ability to run hard line natural gas or propane, or simply prefer to use a liquid propane tank. It features a removable door that makes accessing your liquid propane tank (sold separately) a breeze.
- Durable Steel Construction with an Industrial Powder Coated Finish
- Contemporary and Modern Shape
- Zinc Protectant Primer Coat Helps Prevent Corrosion
- Features Whistle-Free Stainless Steel Flex Line
- Pre-Installed Matching Key Valve
- Starfire Brand Lava Rock Included
- Included Fabric Cover Protects Against Outdoor Elements
- Handmade in the USA
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Match Lit, Push Button, PowerGlow Electronic, and CSA Certified Ignitions Available
- Natural Gas, Propane Gas Hardline, and Liquid Propane Tank (LPT) Models Available
- Standard and CSA Electronic Ignition Types Include 18" Burner: Up to 125k BTUs
- CSA Match Lit Ignition Types Include 18" Penta Burner: Up to 65k BTUs
- LPT Models Rated: Up to 90k BTUs
- Custom Finishes Available--Call for Details
- Non-LPT Dimensions: 40" L x 40" W x 18" H
- LPT Dimensions: 40" L x 40" W x 22" H