The Starfire Designs 48" Copper Canyon Gas Fire Pit creates a big impact in any space. With its modern and rustic design, this fire pit promises to be a statement piece. The 48" Copper Canyon is 100% handmade right here in California from high quality hammer-tone copper with an oil rubbed bronze finish. The final step is a wax seal that keeps this fire pit looking beautiful for years to come.
The 48" Copper Canyon fire pit can be used to burn the included lava rock or fire glass (sold separately). We include our Starfire brand lava rock with this fire pit, but should you be looking for something different to fill your fire feature, we offer a variety of fire glass colors and styles (sold separately). Keeping your fire feature covered while not in use is always a good idea. Not only does it keep it looking clean and new, it also protects it from the sun, rain, snow, and debris. Using your cover on a regular basis will ensure an impressive looking fire feature for years to come.
We offer propane and natural gas hardline options, as well as liquid propane tank models. "LPT" stands for "liquid propane tank" and indicates that this fire pit stores a standard 20lb BBQ propane tank inside (sold separately). A removable door allows easy access to the propane tank. Ideal for customers who lack a natural gas or propane line to the fire pit location. Simply hook it up to a standard propane tank and start enjoying!
- FREE SHIPPING
- 100% Genuine Copper Shell with Machine Hammered Texture
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish with Clear Coat and Wax Seal
- Features Whistle-Free Stainless Steel Flex Line
- Pre-Installed Matching Key Valve
- Starfire Brand Lava Rock Included
- Protective Fabric Cover Included
- Handmade in the USA
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Match Lit, Push Button, PowerGlow Electronic, and CSA Certified Ignitions Available
- Natural Gas, Propane Gas Hardline, and Liquid Propane Tank (LPT) Models Available
- Standard Ignition Types Include 24" Burner Ring: Up to 150k BTUs
- CSA Match Lit Ignition Types Include 18" Penta Burner: Up to 65k BTUs
- CSA Electronic Ignition Types Include 24" Penta Burner: Up to 200k BTUs
- LPT Models Rated: Up to 90k BTUs
- Non-LPT Dimensions: 48" L x 48" W x 18" H
- LPT Dimensions: 48" L x 48" W x 22" H
Ignition Upgrades Explained:
PowerGlow Electronic Ignition System: This top-of-the-line PowerGlow is designed to withstand high winds and features waterproof connectors so that it will not easily go out or be effected by water, debris, or any other extreme weather. The PowerGlow includes electronic flame sensing for safety and monitoring.
HPC CSA Approved Electronic Ignition System: Upgrade to a CSA certified electronic ignition system. It's fully automated and features a hot surface ignitor with overheat auto shutoff. This square pan with penta burner combo arrives fully assembled and ready to install.