The Monterra Spring Base Lounge Chair is a direct result of casual elegance at its best. With simple curves and a touch of sophistication, this chair will give you comfort and class. The artisan style craftsmanship can be seen and felt in the hand-hammered details. Back cushion and arm cushions curve and embrace you for a comfortable indoor feel. Tufts and buttons on the back and arm cushions complete the look of this unique collection.
Made from 3/4" tubular steel that gently curves to the shape of your back and 1" embossed flat bar that joins the arms into the back to create a smooth rounded nest for summer time relaxation. Each piece is also detailed with hand hammered rivets for an aged look and feel. All O.W. Lee frames are powder coated with Super Polyester Powder which have an improved Corrosion and Fade Resistance compared to other powder coatings and includes a 5-Year No Fade Warranty.
This charming piece of furniture is made to order.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Heavy Duty Wrought Iron Construction
- Hand Made in the USA
- 1 1/2" Flared Embossed Bar
- Enlarged Hand-Hammered Rivets
- Polyester Fiber and Reticulated Foam Cushion Construction
- Huge Custom Tufted Arm and Back Cushions
- Galvanized Steel Weld Cups Hold 1 1/2" Forever Glides to Protect the Surfaces
- Convex Back Bend with Lumbar Support
- 5 Year No Fade Warranty
- Seat Height: 19.5"
- Dimensions: 42.5" W x 38" D x 44" H