Sometimes the best place to be, when you want to unwind, is right in your backyard. This OW Lee 30" x 50" Occasional Height Hammered Copper Fire Pit Table boasts of impressive features fit for any outdoor retreat. It is CSA and ANSI Certified to meet the stringent safety standards required of commercial settings and is even crafted right here in the Golden State of California. Relish robust, open flames as the 304 stainless steel burner produces up to 62,500 BTUs (dependent on fuel and gas input).
The copper top--a primary indication of the quality craftsmanship put into this heirloom piece--sports a stylish hammered surface that not only adds a level of texture but reflects brilliantly in the light of the fire. Supported by ogee edge-inspired leveling feet is a sturdy wrought iron base that makes it possible to store a horizontal or 11 lb propane tank (sold separately). On the rare occasion that your fire pit should ever be exposed to the outdoor elements, weep holes in the pan will drain out water to keep your burner protected from corrosion. On top of the impressive warranty it comes with, your fire pit will ship ready for use with propane but will also include a natural gas conversion kit.
Please note: Due to the quality craftsmanship that goes into this built-to-order fire pit, please allow additional time for your uniquely tailored heirloom to arrive.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Made in USA
- Stainless Steel Burner
- Match Lit Ignition with Safety Auto Shut Off
- Heat Output: Up to 60,000 BTUs for LP, and 62,500 BTUs for NG
- Hidden Propane Tank Storage and Drawer
- Ships for Use with Propane, NG Conversion Kit Included
- ANSI and CSA Certified Safety
- Powder Coated Iron Base with Hammered Copper Top
- Holds Approximately 24 lbs of Fire Glass (Sold Separately)
- 20 Year Warranty on Frame, 5 Year Warranty on Finish, 2 Year Warranty on Top and Parts
- Dimensions: 50" L x 30" W x 19" H