The OFYR Classic 100-100 Grill is a modern art piece that will add style to any outside open space all-year-round. This unique grill will be the talk of your next social gathering and will bring the chef and the guests together in a whole new way. It offers a practical way of cooking by enabling the chef to steam, flambe, stew, or grill at their convenience.
The OFYR Classic 100-100 Grill is a three-part product that features a corten steel base and fire cone, and carbon steel cooking plate. The corten steel material develops a layer of patina that protects the steel from corrosion. Because of this, it can be left uncovered outdoors all-year-round since the base improves when in contact with the outdoor elements. In addition to this, the cooking plate develops a natural resistance after first time use.
With the OFYR Classic 100-100 Grill, guests will surely be impressed by the smoky flavors brought out from the wood. Even when the OFYR grill is not in use, it adds a striking rustic appearance to any outside open space as a beautiful stand-alone piece of art.
Please note that Corten Steel patina can take up to six months to oxidize to the same beautiful rustic orange as is shown in the product images.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Core and Base Constructed of Corten Steel
- Features a Carbon Steel Cooking Plate
- Can be Left Uncovered Outdoors
- Optional Cover, Spatula, Oil Can, Cooking Grate, Leather Apron, Wood Bag, and Cedar Wood Planks Available
- Children Must Be Supervised When Product is in Use
- Entire Unit Dimensions: 38.5" D x 38.5" W x 39.25" H