Flexible, easy installation without the mess of soot, smoke, or emissions, choose the EcoSmart Fire Flex Bay Bioethanol Fireplace Insert. It boasts of a beautiful and fiery focal point that can viewed from multiple angles.
Central to the Flex Bay's design is a UL Listed stainless steel burner that utilizes e-NRG Bioethanol Fuel (sold separately) that burns clean and smoke-free. Bask in an inviting ambiance as the included black glass charcoal adds a dazzling flair to the flames. This zero-clearance fireplace insert is made from mild steel that is zinc sealed to prevent rusting, and is powder coated with a timeless black finish that is certain to integrate effortlessly into any setting. It features a toughened glass windscreen that not only protects the flames from the wind, but ensures your view of the fire is unobstructed. With various configurations to choose from, you can customize the appearance of the fireplace to best suit your desired look. Adding an optional decorative box--or two--installs a glass separator that creates a cubby space for decorating with non-combustible logs (sold separately).
- FREE SHIPPING
- Zero-Clearance Construction with Multi-Sided View
- Made of Mild Steel and Toughened Glass
- Timeless Hi-Temp Powder Coated Black Finish
- Zinc Sealed Steel Construction Prevents Rusting
- No Gas, Electricity, Chimney, or Venting Required
- Suitable for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes Fireplace Insert, Glass Windscreen, Black Glass Charcoal, Bioethanol Burner, 1.25 Gallon Jerry Can, Bottle Adapter, Lighting Rod, and Refillable Butane Fire Lighter
- Utilizes e-NRG Bioethanol Fuel for a Ventless, Smoke and Soot-Free Burn (Sold Separately)
- Please See Specs Sheet for Dimensions