Fire Pit H-Burner
IN STOCK | Ships In 7-10 Business Days
"Ships in" indicates processing time* at our facility. Please allow additional time for shipping and transit.
*Processing time is subject to change without notice due to in stock availability, packaging, etc.
All Models Include:
Propane Models Also Include:
- Propane Air Mixer
|Length||Please See Specs Sheet|
|Width||Please See Specs Sheet|
|Weight||3 - 13 lbs (Dependent on Burner)|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Fuel||Natural Gas, Propane|
|Heat Output||60k - 300k BTUs (Dependent on Burner)|
Add some liveliness to your outdoor living space with this Fire Pit H-Burner warming up the chilliest of nights. Enjoy attractive full flames that will have your guests talking! Its burner holes are drilled at a 30 degree angle, inward facing, to help create a seamless flame pattern. This H-Burner is constructed of 304 stainless steel, a material that is resistant to rust, corrosion, and damage. It also features 1/2" tubing and a raised hub that is made from a heavy duty 1/2" coupler. A raised hub is important because it keeps water from seeping into your gas line. This Fire Pit H-Burner can produce between 60,000 to 300,000 BTUs of heating capacity so that you and your friends may relish a warm ambiance even during those chilly evenings (dependent on burner). Available for natural gas and propane, both gas connections require a specific setup to make sure gas flows to your fire pit safely.
Click here to view our wide fire glass selection. For any additional questions on this product--or for expert help on any project--feel free to give our friendly and knowledgeable staff a call at (866) 578-8538, utilize our live chat feature on our site, or contact us by filling out this simple form. To locate a professional installer, click here.
- H-Shaped Design
- Made of Durable 304 Stainless Steel
- 18" Rated Up to 60,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 24" and 30" Rated Up to 90,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 36" and 48" Rated Up to 150,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 60" Rated Up to 250,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 72" and 84" Rated Up to 300,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- Inward Pointing Burner Ports Creates a Seamless Flame Pattern
- Raised Hub Design with 1/2" FPT Inlet Prevents Water from Entering Gas Line
- Suitable for Propane or Natural Gas Use
- Outdoor Use Only
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Burner (Propane Options Also Include Air Mixer and Fittings)
- Available in Various Sizes, Please See Specs Sheet for Dimensions
HPC has partnered with BILT to provide you with an easy-to-use app that walks you through the installation process, and assists in troubleshooting of your new fire pit. You can download this app by searching for "BILT" in your app store (available for Android and iOS).
Dimensions & Details
- Weight: 3 - 13 lbs (Dependent on Burner)
- Heat Output: 60k - 300k BTUs (Dependent on Burner)
- Feul Ty