With ample room for six or more, the 72" Mount Warner Concrete Fire Pit with Rectangular Burner is the ideal transitional addition to your outdoor entertaining space. And with up to 200,000 BTUs of heat, you’ll never need to retreat indoors again.
With clean modern lines and the increasingly popular hue and texture of concrete, this fire pit will quickly become the center of your gatherings. Crafted of durable GFRC concrete and handmade in California, USA, each Mount Warner comes out subtly unique. The stainless steel burner and pan ensure your fire pit will last for many years, and the match lit ignition system requires only a lighter to start. While this fire pit ships set up for use with natural gas, a hardline propane conversion is included for your convenience. Additionally, black lava rock will complete the look as it brings more natural texture to your space and provides a dark bed for your fire to dance upon.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Durable and Stylish GFRC Concrete
- Features Stainless Steel Whistle-Free Flex Lines
- Stainless Steel Burner and Pan
- Pre-Installed Matching Key Valve
- Handmade in USA
- Provides Up to 200,000 BTUs of Heat
- Includes 45 lbs of Black Lava Rock
- Features Match Lit Ignition System
- Ships for Use with Natural Gas
- Hardline Propane Conversion Kit Included
- Dimensions: 72" L x 36" W x 16.5" H
Please Note: This fire pit cannot house a propane tank within its base. To use this unit with an external propane tank, a regulator is also required (sold separately).