Bringing modern and natural elements together in perfect harmony, the 60" Mount Warner Concrete Fire Pit with Linear Burner will also provide you and your guests with up to 120,000 BTUs of enjoyable warmth throughout the chilly evenings.
Starfire Designs is proud to introduce its first concrete fire pit, featuring an incredibly fine glass fiber reinforced concrete, or GFRC, mix with a finishing process that leaves the concrete smooth to the touch. GFRC is ideal for use outdoors because of its superior durability and lighter weight. This elegant fire pit stands at 14.5" tall, around knee height, and includes a linear stainless steel burner and pan that ensure longevity—despite any harsh outdoor weather. Each Mount Warner is handmade in California by concrete artisans, creating incredibly subtle differences in each unit. This fire pit ships for use with natural gas and includes a conversion kit for hardline propane. Black lava rock is also included to add contrast between the gray of the concrete and the brilliant orange of the flames.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Durable and Stylish GFRC Concrete
- Features Stainless Steel Whistle-Free Flex Lines
- Stainless Steel Burner and Pan
- Pre-Installed Matching Key Valve
- Handmade in USA
- Provides Up to 120,000 BTUs of Heat
- Includes 15 lbs of Black Lava Rock
- Features Match Lit Ignition System
- Ships for Use with Natural Gas
- Hardline Propane Conversion Kit Included
- Dimensions: 60" L x 24" W x 14.5" H
Please Note: This fire pit cannot house a propane tank within its base. To use this unit with an external propane tank, a regulator is also required (sold separately).