Please Note: This fire and water bowl has a dent underneath the water scupper. Other than the slight cosmetic damage, the fire bowl is in like-new condition.
The 24" x 9" Taza Copper Fire and Water Bowl is a one-of-a-kind piece of art that will be sure to liven up your next social gathering! This bowl is elegantly designed to have its waterfall flow into a body of water such as a pool, fountain, or pond while simultaneously having the top burn bright with fire. It will transform your backyard into the perfect place to entertain friends and family. With the Taza Copper Fire and Water Bowl, you can have a million dollar look without the million dollar cost.
Perfect for any home or business, this sturdy and durable bowl was handmade for absolute perfection. Natural copper hues of the hand-hammered copper texture bring out the unique beauty of this piece and will effortlessly integrate into any style or atmosphere. The Taza includes 50 lbs of 1/4" Clear Fire Glass that will instantly illuminate the evening with a shimmering appeal. But to make your Taza Copper Fire and Water Bowl uniquely yours, consider upgrading to one of our other stunning color choices. To fill this fire pit, approximately 50 lbs of fire glass is needed.
Please Note: The included fire glass is 1/4" Clear Fire Glass, and is not what is pictured in the photos above. The glass shown in our images is the Azuria Reflective Fire Drops by Starfire Glass (sold separately).
- FREE SHIPPING
- Combines Fire and Water for a Dazzling Display
- Beautiful Hand-Hammered Copper Finish
- Wax Seal Ensures Protection Against the Elements
- Includes 304 Stainless Steel 23" Round Pan and 12" Burner Ring
- Manual Match Lit Ignition
- Offers Heat Output of 90,000 BTUs
- Suitable for Natural Gas or Propane Hard Line
- Propane Models Feature a Custom Propane Air Mixer for Propane Combustion
- Pre-Installed Antique Copper Key Valve with Whistle-Free Stainless Steel Flex Line
- Includes 1/4" Clear Fire Glass for the Ultimate Sparkling Centerpiece
- Capacity to Hold Up to 50 lbs of Fire Media
- Please See Warranty Document for Detailed Warranty Information
- Dimensions: 24" Dia. x 9" H