If you want the ultimate electronic ignition system for your fire feature, look no further than Fire By Design's 30 Volt All Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS). Like it's 24v counterpart, this AWEIS provides the perfect combination of powerful flame and convenient lighting for any outdoor application. With this installed on your fire pit or bowl, the cold will never chase you indoors again!
Available in various capacity types, you can find the right fir for your fire feature. The Standard Capacity model provides an impressive 290,000 BTUs of heat, making it the best pick for most residential backyards and entertaining spaces. Finally, the High Capacity puts out an insane 512,000 BTUs of heat, enough to easily keep any nighttime chill at bay. Just keep in mind that this largest model does require a larger diameter fuel line to keep the more powerful flames burning.
In addition to your choice in capacity, also select between Natural Gas and Propane fuel types. This system overall is renowned for its ability to resist the harshest of weather, such as intense winds and rains, to keep your flames burning despite it all. This AWEIS is also compatible with a variety of control systems, so it'll be easy to bump up the convenience factor by adding a wall mounted control or remote control (sold separately). Most important to note, this 30 volt model is compliant with the National Builders Association's National Electric Code, which dictates that the 30v must be used on a fire feature within 5 feet of water. So, if you're looking for a poolside fire feature, you'll need to utilize this 30v model instead of the 24v.
Please Note: A 30v Power Supplyis also required for installation of this AWEIS, and is sold separately.
- Operates on 30 Volts DC
- Standard Capacity: Provides 290k BTUs of Heat and Uses a 1/2" Gas Inlet and Outlet
- High Capacity: Provides 512k BTUs of Heat and Uses a 3/4" Gas Inlet and Outlet
- For Use with Natural Gas or Propane
- Uses Hot Surface Ignition (Glow Plug) with Intermittent Pilot
- Flame/Heat Sensing Thermopile
- LC/Lab Test Certified
- Minimum Required Gas Pressure: 0.5 PSI
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Use on Fire Features Within 5 Feet of Water
- Required Power Supply Sold Separately
- Compatible with Various Remote Controls (Sold Separately)
- Product Dimensions: Please See Specs Section