A must-have for fans of oceanic navigation, the unique design of the Fire Pit Art Navigator Fire Pit will create an adventurous focal point for your outdoor entertaining space. Flames dance through compass cutouts when your fire pit is in use, creating a stunning glow. Compliment any landscape with this nautical-inspired fire feature, be it seaside or landlocked.
For a perfect maintenance-free ambiance, the Navigator Fire Pit features a highly durable construction of 1/4" thick mild carbon steel. The exterior of the bowl is finished in iron oxide patina, which adds a beautiful hue that ages over time and changes from burnt orange to a rich, deep mahogany. Each fire pit is handmade by skilled artisans and given a unique number-- engraved on a brass plate and fixed to the side of your fire pit to ensure authenticity. The interior bowl is hand rolled with a dense high temperature-resistant coating and includes a 1.5" diameter rain drain in the bottom to prevent standing water. Let the Navigator Fire Pit bring some direction to your space and light your darkest nights for years to come.
Available in your choice of fuel source, the Navigator Fire Pit can be specially designed for wood, natural gas, or propane. For gas-burning models, enjoy evenings of warmth throughout the year with the included 120k BTU energy efficient brass burner. This unique gas-burning fire pit includes a flex line, key valve, burner pan, and lava rock media which will enhance the dancing flames and disguise unsightly burner equipment. With everything you need to create a relaxing retreat included with your fire pit, the only thing remaining is to kick back in front of your fire feature and enjoy dreams of faraway lands.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Adventure-Inspired Compass Cutouts
- Strong and Sleek Body Makes an Impact in your Space
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Maintenance Free
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel Construction
- Iron Oxide Patina Finish Changes Color Over Time from Rust Orange to Rich Mahogany
- Wood Burning, Propane, and Natural Gas Options Available
- Up to 120k BTUs for Propane and Natural Gas
- Choose from Match Lit or AWEIS Ignitions for Gas Models
- Gas Models Include Brass Burner, Flex Line, Burner Pan, Key Valve, and Lava Rock
- Dimensions: 36" Dia. x 24" H
Please Note: Fire pits made of corten steel will turn rust brown over time and can leave markings on clothes or patios.