One of our most popular fire pits is the contemporary 48" Mill Fire Pit - LPT. This fire pit is a stunning focal point for your outdoor space. This fire pit is designed for optimal performance, and is hand crafted in Southern California for commercial and residential applications alike. This variation of the Mill, LPT, includes a removable door that makes accessing your liquid propane tank (LPT) a breeze. This LPT Mill is ideal for customers who do not have the ability to run hard line Natural Gas or Propane, or simply prefer to use an LP tank. (For hard line Propane and Natural Gas, please look at the standard 48" Mill Fire Pit.)
The Mill has an industrial powder coated finish that is scratch and heat resistant and will easily withstand the normal wear and tear that an outdoor fire pit is sure to experience. Not only is this powder coating designed to take abuse, but it is available in several beautiful colors for you to choose from, ensuring your fire pit is the perfect color for your outdoor decor. Custom colors are available as well; please give us a call for details.
This fire pit's burner and pan are made of 304 stainless steel, and is capable of producing 150,000 BTUs. Weep holes in the burner pan allow water to drain through and out the opening in the bottom of the fire pit, to keep the burner dry.
Your 48" Mill will come with 100 lbs of 1/4" Clear Fire Glass, but you can upgrade to hundreds of different color, shape and size choices to make your Mill uniquely yours. (To fill this fire pit, approximately 100 lbs of fire glass is needed.)
- FREE SHIPPING
- Contemporary & Modern Shape
- Designers Top Choice
- Perfect for Residential and Commercial Projects
- Standard Ignition Types Include 24" Burner Ring: 150k BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- CSA Match Lit Ignition Types Include 18" Penta Burner: 65k BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- Optional Automated Burner System with Electronic Ignition Upgrade is Available
- Multiple Finish Colors to Choose From
- Custom Colors and Sizes Available! Call for Quote at (866) 578-8538.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty Included