The square contemporary design of the 40" Copper Canyon LPT Fire Pit gives it a look that's sure to impact conversation. This fire pit is 100% hand-made right here in California from high quality hammer-tone copper with an oil rubbed bronze finish. Our final step is a wax seal that keeps this fire pit looking beautiful for years!
"LPT" stands for "Liquid Propane Tank" and indicates that this fire pit stores a standard 20LB BBQ Propane Tank inside. A removable door allows easy access to the propane tank. Ideal for those who lack a natural gas or propane line to the fire pit location. Simply hook it up to a standard propane tank and start enjoying!
Fabric Cover Included: Keeping your fire feature covered while not in use is always a good idea. Not only does it keep it looking clean and new, it also protects it from the sun, rain, snow, and debris. Using your cover on a regular basis will will ensure an impressive looking fire feature for years to come.
Free Fire Glass with your Purchase: The 40" Copper Canyon fire pit can be used to burn lava rock or 60 lbs of fire glass. Choose from hundreds of Fire Filler options, but our spectacular 1/4" Clear Fire Glass comes free with your purchase!
PLEASE NOTE: Please allow 2-3 additional weeks from stated lead time for shipment of CSA Certified Ignition Systems.
- FREE SHIPPING
- 1/4" Clear Fire Glass Included
- Standard Ignition Types Include 18" Burner Ring: 125k BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- CSA Match Lit Ignition Types Include 18" Penta Burner: 65k BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- Protective Fabric Cover Included
- Features Whistle Free Steel Flexline
- One Year Warranty Included
- Dimensions: 40" D x 40" W x 22" H