Made specifically for outdoor gas fire features, the Starfire Designs Square Fire Pit Burner Kit - AWEIS makes a wonderful addition for adding heat and radiance to any entertainment space. This pan and burner combo, which is perfect for any DIY project, is an easy drop-in solution to hold fire pit fillers, such as fire glass.
Designed with customer satisfaction in mind, this kit includes everything you need for an AWEIS. An All Weather Electronic Ignition System adds an extra level of safety as it eliminates the need for manually igniting your gas fire pit with matches or lighters. An AWEIS offers the convenience of being hooked up to a wall switch, a timer, a remote control, or to a mobile app (sold separately) for easy lighting. To ignite, turn the key valve to the ON position and power on the flames using the electrical device for your fire pit.
Our burner pans help reduce the amount of fillers required to fill a fire pit, making it a cost-effective solution for DIY projects. Instead, the fire media lays on top of the pan. The empty interior space just below where the fire media lay allows for better airflow--therefore, enabling better combustion and better flame presentation. If your fire pit will be using propane gas or an ignition system, a burner pan is absolutely required. Installation has also been made into an easy task, as the design allows for the pan to simply be dropped into place over the ledge in your fire pit's opening. For quick ledge solution, check out our Form Fitting Fire Pit Ledges (sold separately). Weep holes embedded in the pan aid in water drainage should your fire feature be exposed to rain. And like the ring, this pan is made of stainless steel to resist corrosion and heat. The tri-purpose ignition port cover plate offers the option of personalizing your ignition system to either match lit, battery spark, or electronic to suit your needs.
Packed full of impressive features, the fire ring's staggered burner ports spread the gas to create a more natural flame presence. The raised hub helps stop rainwater from seeping into the gas line, a problem that can result in unwanted noise and other potential hazards. Our fire ring comes standard with machine drilled burner ports to improve efficiency and flame quality, unlike punched burner ports, which can bend the metal and restrict gas flow. This fire ring has a rating of 90,000 to 300,000 BTUs (dependent on burner size) and is made from 1.5 millimeter thick heavy-duty gauge 304 stainless steel to ensure its ability to resist corrosion and heat. Because of our confidence in this ring and pan's unparalleled durability and quality, we are happy to include a 10-year limited warranty on the parts and components! We also have this kit available set up for use with a Match Lit Ignition and Spark Ignition.
To make your fire pit the focal point of your outdoor living space, we recommend adorning it with our wide selection of fire glass. For any additional questions on this product--or for expert help on any project--feel free to give our friendly and knowledgeable staff a call at (866) 578-8538, utilize our live chat feature on our site, or contact us by filling out this simple form.
- FREE SHIPPING
- 12" Ring Offers 90,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 18" Ring Offers 125,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 24" Ring Offers 150,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 30" Ring Offers 175,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 36" Ring Offers 250,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 42" Ring Offers 300,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- Suitable for Use with Natural Gas or Propane
- Ships Set Up for Use with an AWEIS (All Weather Electronic Ignition System)
- May Be Wired to a Wall Switch, Timer, Remote, or Mobile App (Sold Separately)
- Burner Ring Made of 1.5 Millimeter Thick Heavy-Duty Gauge 304 Stainless Steel
- Burner's Staggered Machine Drilled Burner Ports Produces Natural Flame Pattern and Increased Gas Flow Efficiency
- Burner's Raised Hub Prevents Water from Seeping Into Gas Line
- Burner Ring Sizes Up to 24" Feature a 1/2" Female NPT Gas Inlet
- Burner Ring Sizes 30" to 48" Feature a 3/4" Female NPT Gas Inlet and Includes a 3/4" to 1/2" Adapter
- Pan's Removeable Tri-Purpose Ignition Port Cover Plate Allows for Use with Multiple Ignition Systems
- Pan's Weep Holes Allow for Water Drainage
- Easy to Install
- 3 Year Limited Warranty on AWEIS (Residential) / 1 Year Limited Warranty on AWEIS (Commercial)
- 10 Year Limited Warranty on Parts and Components
- Please See Specifications Sheet for Dimensions